Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Satsang EXPERIENCES- Sai Sudha (December 1943)

EXPERIENCES
BY SRI S. SUBBA RAO, Pleader, Gooty


1. Baba was in the habit of collecting Dakshina (money) from Bhakthas came
to him and was distributing the - same to the deserving poor and the needy.
He has said that this is a way of destroying one's bad karma. A young
swamijee (a Bhaktha of Dattatreya) came to Gooty in the beginning of this
month casually on his way to his disciples' villages for collection: of
money for performing Datta Saptaham at his village Sridharaghatta near
Bellary, I met him and invited him to take milk and fruits in my house.
He was very much Pleased with Baba's Thursday worship in my house. I also
expressed my view that Baba and Datta are one and the same. The next night,
Baba appeared in my dream and placed Rs. 20 in my hands with a
direction, for payment to Swamijee, in the presence of another bhaktha who
on enquiry told me that he had already paid Rs.20 to this Swamijee.
Accordingly, I invited the young Swamijee on the following Thursday at
Pooja time and paid Rs. 20 after explaining my dream and my experience. In
my present circumstance, I would not have paid the above said amount, but
for Baba's timely intervention. Thus Baba, though he has left his earthly
body, still continues his work as he was doing during his physical
existence. Dear Bhakthas, if only one surrenders completely to Him (Baba),
He takes care of him in more ways than one just as he was taking care while
in the physical body. I can give several personal proofs in support of
this.


2. I went to Madras for an appeal work in the Madras High Court at my
client's expense. I had not sufficient money to do all that I wanted then.
'I prayed to Baba Baba appeared in my dream and advised ;me to perform'
Satyanarayana Vratam on my return to Gooty. I acted up to the direction of
Baba and got sufficient money for my allotted work.


My daughter had some family difficulties to contend with Baba appeared in
her ;dream and suggested the worship of Dattatreya. She immediately took,
the; hint and did it.. Her family anxieties were at an end. Thus Baba has
proved through his Bhaktbas that Baba is also Datta and Satyanarayana.


3. As I have almost retired from my profession, whenever I find time, I

make
Namajapam of Baba. If; on any day I fail to make namajapam in whole or part,
there is the hand of Baba to' remlnd me to do the self allotted work of
making namajapam. On 14-11-43; I did not do namajapam at 'night as usual.' I
heard a voice in my dream Patri which is the name of the village where Baba
was born. That hint; signified that I should make namajapam Baba takes
meticulous care of our acts and sees to the fulfilment thereof.


(Source Sai Sudha (December 1943)


___________________

No comments: