Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Satsang EXPERIENCES- Sai Sudha (December 1943)

P. Raghavachari, Inspector of Police, writes:->

It was Gokulashtami Day Myself, my father and mother were left Manapparai.
Never was my wife (who is more attached to Sri Sai Baba than myself ) was
away from me on such important days. This time she was forced to stay with
her daughter (under-treatment).at Salem.


The worship was, done at Manapparai. as usual on the night, Just at about
the same hour, at Salem my wife and son suddenly noticed a. scorpion on the
photo of Sri Sai Baba. which was hanging on the wall near which my daughter
was. lying. It drew the attention, of not one or two but many of those that
resided in the neighbourhood. It stayed there for about an hour. or so.-
never moved inspite of so much noise etc., created by the spectators. After
an hour my wife performed a camphor arathi upon which the scorpion suddenly
disappeared. Sri; Sai Baba manifested himself like that. My wife has had
similar experiences of Sri Sai Baba before and she has personally narrated a
few of those experiences to the Swamigal in person. My daughter and wife
arrived at Manapparai just a few days ago., I got a telegram .from. Kalli
(near Hosur) that my mother-in-law was seriously ill there. Her son is R;
was. there. I, uttered the name of Sri Sai Baba and sent my wife, and son
at once to Kalli. I now hear that she is getting better and there no need
to be anxious about her health.


(Source Sai Sudha (December 1943)

___________________

No comments: