Monday, May 08, 2006

Satsang BLESSINGS OF SHRI SAI BABA

BLESSINGS OF SHRI SAI BABA

I am very glad to stale that I am very fortunate to have
the blessings and protection from Shri Sai Baba. Daily
I am performing His puja for the last 33 years. I and my
family apply UDI on our fore-heads regularly daily which
we procure from Shirdi. I have been a bhakta member
of the Sansthan so that I can get UDI thrice a year which
we get supplemented on necessary occasions. So far
there is no break in this practice UDi of Shri Sai Baba
protects me from all evils. I feel that Shri Sai Baba has
taken me under His kind wings. He protects me, saves
me from small and trifling sins and mistakes without any
untoward happenings. Those befalling on me on account
of my providence, which I have to clear up by suffering
the effects of the unfortunate events, are minimised. The
evil arrows shot by the destiny are mostly shielded by
Shri Sai Baba and those which escape His shield get
blunted, on account of His KRUPA DRISHTI. He also
gives strength and courage to endure these escaped
unhappy sufferings.

In daily life too He guides, gives protection and gives help
that is needed at the moment, I can site so many
experiences in this, manner.

I am narrating here a recent experience.

My birth-date is 14 Oct. 1908. I am now in 69th year. My
last birthday fell on 14-10-1976. On my birthday the
members of my family celebrate the same by giving presents
to me and by arranging a feast in the house. At the time of
this birthday, I was residing at Dombivali with my younger
son. On this occasion there was no movement in the house
for this celebration. My son, who is a lecturer in a college,
as usual went to his college and returned at about 4 P. M.
My daughter-in-law, who is a teacher in a secondary school,
went to School as usual and returned at about the same time.
On this day therefore I was in a very uneasy mood as I was
remembering the past celebrations. To avoid the disgust and
the grief, I sat before the portrait and bust of Shri Sai Baba
and offered prayers. I prayed Him to 'grant His blessings and
remove my grief and uneasiness and also give me courage to
bear such displeasing events in future'.

But Shri Sai Baba had another thing in His mind. In the evening,
while I was offering prayers before Shri Sai Baba, my son and
daughter-in-law came to me and stated that they are
remembering that this is my birthday viz. 14-10-1976 and that
they are going to celebrate the same. They showed me the
present viz. a piece of Dhoti and cloth for zabba and told me
that they have also arranged for sweet meals. My son also gave
me a letter of greeting for my birthday, received from my son
(another one) serving in a foreign country. With his birthday
greeting he had also sent a postal order for five pounds as a
token birthday present. My son had arranged to post the letter
on such a day that the letter and the gift may reach me on my
birthday.

Thus, on account of KRUPA of Shri Sai Baba, the day of
uneasy mood and disgust had by miracle turned into joy and
happiness. I am confident that this miracle happened only due
to His KRUPA, and blessings.

I AM ALWAYS GREATFUL TO BABA for His blessings.
He is helping me to lead a contented life. Under His guidance
I am leading a happy life in my old age.

B. D. Kulkarni
THANE

(Source Sai Leela Magazine June 1977)
Saileela Magazines can be read at www.saileelas.org

___________________

No comments: