Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
Lord Krishna Says: By PUTTANNA
"The devotees, who constantly think of Me, loving

no one else, and worship Me in a disinterested
spirit, to those ever united in thought with Me, I
bring full security and personally attend to their

needs." (Gita 9-22)
"If one ever meditates on Me, repeats my name,
sings My deeds and is thus transformed into Me,
one's karma is destroyed. I stand by his side
always"

(Baba's Charters & Sayings-10)

I am, writing these, 450 Sai devotees are writing
OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA
SAI with ever-increasing devotion and earnestness,

and it is likely that before the October 1990 of
SAIPADANANDA issue is out, the total of Sai
Likhita Japa would be one and a half crores. This

has further established our Faith in Sai that He is
a Living God in the Sai Spiritual Centre—South
Shirdi and blessing His devotees.


Sai and sugar candy

It is a familiar sight that whoever visits Sai Spiritual
Centre gets a packet of Baba's Udhi with kumkum
prasad.
As the stock of sugar candy was likely to be

exhausted. I wanted to go and bring sugar candy
myself from market. But due to want of time I could
not do so for days together due to various factors.
Lo! Sai realised my plight.

It was Thursday the 23rd August, 1990. As I was
coming out of Saikoti Mandir to offer Sai Sahasranama
Archana to Sri Sai, I saw a person coming towards
me bringing Sugar candy packets. I could not believe

my eyes. I realised that because I was unable to go
to the Market, Sai Himself has brought this Sugar
candy. I enquired the person who has sent this. He
said Sai devotee Dr. Ramaraju had asked him to
deliver them to me.

Dr. Ramaraju, though I was not knowing him personally.
I had known his name through our President. I told the
person to request Dr. Ramaraju to wait for a minute so
that I could offer Sai Udhi. When I came down, Dr. was
already preparing to go home. met him and introduced
myself and said, "To help me. Sai supplied sugar candy
through you and what a miracle it is !" Dr. Ramaraju
told me that he had brought the sugar-candy in
response to direction from Sai, who appeared in his
dream and asked him to carry sugar candy to
Sai Man". This is Sai, Sai Power in the
Sai Spiritual Centre.
OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI


(Source Sai Padananda October 1990)

No comments: