Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Satsang Sai Baba speaks to you directly

Satsang Sai Baba speaks to you directly

Sai Baba speaks to you directly
By Chakor Ajgaonkar
Baba spoke in a few words. But His meaning was deep and all-pervading. The
words could not be commented upon in Vedic, darshanic and ecclesiastical
words. The interpreter could not analyze or plunge into his truth fully. His
words were exuding direct veracity of life and spirit. I therefore, quote
him without my intermediary or symbolic diction.

Vows and Welfare:
Baba: I cater to your prayers and demands to fulfill your longings. You
approach Me again and again with new demands. Do not take for granted that
My mission is to feed your wants. It is true that I am bound by your love.
However, the real reason why I fulfill your wishes is that there is stark
ignorance in you which makes such childish demands. I wait with hope that
you would realise your ignorance one day and begin to desire and want what I
really yearn to give to you, realising where your welfare lies. I thirst for
this fortunate and divine hour in your life.

This opportunity will never recur:
My dear children, God is standing before you in person in flesh and blood in
the frame of Sai. This is a most fortunate and uplifting hour. The moment
will never come again. God is standing in front of your door with a begging
bowl in His hand. Awake, arise and try to know His divine identity and
purpose. Sai is begging you to select the ultimate way of welfare and fill
His bowl. This is a rare opportunity in your existence. If you fail to
understand, you will be an eternal loser.

Offering to God:
What will you offer to the Lord begging at your door?
You have nothing of your own to give Him. All things in this universe belong
to Him. You cannot deceive Him by offering Him worldly objects like flowers,
water, fruit or even golden or more precious articles on earth. You have
nothing of your own except your body, mind, intellect and ego. You can offer
these things to Him. This is known as dedication and surrender. Sai means
this offering only when He speaks of Faith and Perseverance. You have to be
vacant leaving everything at His feet and follow His dictates by installing
Him at the helm of the chariot of your existence.

What you can demand from Sai?
My dear children, my Guru's wealth is lying in the field in abundance. I am
waiting to see when you realise the wealth and approach me for gifting you
with the fortune. This fortune is not different from the wealth of
liberation which is my Guru's treasure. You make claims for all other things
except my Guru's treasure. You ask for petty worldly things. When will you
ask for the recitation of name and meditation of form? When will you merge
in God in absolute surrender? I cannot give you your choicest treasure
unless you stop demanding material benefits and turn your face to the Lord.

Ask for your ultimate welfare:
My dear sons and daughters, rise up from your slumber of ignorance and long
for God's love, proximity and merger with him. Do not ask for temporary,
transient and fleeting interest in life. Worldly object can be achieved by
labour and efforts. My fakir sarkar's gifts are limitless and eternal. They
are liberating, relieving and uplifting. Ask for the auspicious and undying
objects that God wishes to grant you. Ask for His eternal grace. Do not turn
your face away from Godly gifts of grace for petty material worldly
benefits.

Comprehension
Sri Radhakrishna Swamiji once made an observation: "Every word, every image
used for God is a distortion more than a description:"
Devotee: "Then how does one speak of God?"
Swamiji: "Through silence."
Devotee: "Why then do you speak in words?"
At that Swamiji smiled and said: "When I speak, you mustn't listen to the
words, my dear. Listen to the silence."

Meaning
A visitor to Sri Sai Spiritual Centre told a devotee: "I have traveled a
great distance to listen to Sri Radhakrishna Swamiji, but I find his words
quite ordinary.
Devotee: "Don't listen to his words, Listen to his message."
Visitor: "How does one do that?"
Devotee: Take hold of a sentence that he says. Shake it well till the entire
words drop off. What is left will set your heart on fire."

http://www.saileelas.org/magazines/saipadananda/oct2001.htm#SaiBabaspeakstoy
oudirectly

No comments: