Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Satsang Baba - The God by A. S. Menon

Satsang Baba - The God by A. S. Menon

If you cannot do good to others; if you do not get an opportunity to do good to others at least do not even think of doing harm. Baba reformed scandal-mongers and slanderers and advised those who have the tendency to indulge in this to refrain from the doing sin. He compared scandalizing and slandering to the pigs gorging the filth and in a way the scandal-monger serves the person whom he scandalizes by cleansing him with his tongue.
Now, My personal experience has confirmed all that has been mentioned above.For 21 years myself underwent unbearable misery in every respect, mental, physical and financial. The future appeared gloomy; abysmal depth only could be seen ahead. With the future staring hopelessly, with a little daughter and wife to be taken care of, Baba always kept up the cheer in me. When despondent he gave me hope not material but emotional.
Then physical ailment struck. An uncommon skin condition potentially fatal with no specific remedy known as "Pemphigus" struck me. My condition steadily deteriorated and there were signs of hopelessness in the eyes of eminent doctors who treated me. Again Baba miraculously cured and brought me back to normal.
It is needless to mention about the state of our finance, we were desperate and were in very abject condition even though family set up enabled us to put up false appearances. My heart used to virtually bleed when my only daughter, used to immense comfort, often sank in despair on realising the miserable state of her father. The situation was heading for catastrophe and all possible resources were tapped and drained, we were lost souls in every sense.
But Baba shall not forsake his devotees, our timely rescue. And He came to his devotees for my daughter and wife are also devoted to Him are no more tortured and gave me a job which for my age is beyond expectation and with a remuneration much higher than I have ever drawn with much superior position and responsibility.
That too He saw to it that I am stationed at a place where I am at the feet of my beloved Goddess "Meenakshi" whom I had sought to bring me back to Madurai in an elevated assignment.
Thus, our God Baba is here on earth today communicating with His devotees and taking care of their welfare."Believe Me, though I pass away, My bones in My tomb will give you hope and confidence. Not only Myself but My tomb would be speaking, moving and communicating with those who would surrender themselves whole-heartedly, to me. Do not be anxious that I would be absent from you. You will hear My bones speaking and discussing your welfare. But always remember Me, believe in Me heart and soul and then you will be most benefited".
This is our Sai, an incarnation of God. He will bless any man, who will prostrate and surrender himself to Him. He, who remembers Him and worships Him daily with faith and devotion, will soon be free from all calamities; not only this, but being always attached and devoted to Sai, he will get very soon God--vision. All his desires will be fulfilled and being ultimately desire less, he will attain the supreme.
A. S. Menon
Madurai(Tamil Nadu)
(Source Shri Sai Leela June 1985.

No comments: