Wednesday, May 07, 2008

JAI SAI RAM - A devotee's experience

A Sai bhakt emailed me her experience and I wanted to share with you all!

Pranaam Shiva bhayya. Iam Madhumalika, I hope u remember me...i had asked you for baba's sacred vibhuti and you were reallly very kind enough to mail it to my address in Georgia. I cant repay you in any form for what you have done to me...Iam waiting for the arrival of vibhuti so that i can distribute it to everyone over here and tell them about baba's presence in South Extension Delhi.. Bhayya Iam writing you some of the miracles bestowed upon me by my SWEET SAI RAM... If it is in the divine will and wish of my baba, then please if possible, post my experiences in your blog

bhayya, my husband and I were going through a lot of stress and problems because of my health problem... doctors had detected some lumps in me and ordered for tests to be done. I was realllly very very scared and i just happened to come across your blogspot in the internet (this is one of the leelas of baba). I dont know why and how did i mail you, what made me mail you, what made me call Ashok Gupta bhayya in New Delhi on Thursday morning but everything went well afterwards... it was nothing else but baba's grace that my tests were done on the most auspicious day, THURSDAY May1st. Initially, my doctor told me that it would take atleast 2 days before i get the results of my tests... look at the mercy of my SWEET BABA, he did not want my husband and me to wait 2 long days and suffer the tension of results.... in just 1/2hr we got the results of the test and the result was NEGATIVE... they said that the reports were normal and no lumps were detected... While my husband and I were waiting in the waiting room for the results to come, i dont know if my mind was playing games with me, or it really happened but i saw baba sitting in front of me and consoling me not to cry. He patted me, went out of the room and entered into x-ray room and waved in front of the x-ray monitor...then the technician had come and told us that the doctor did not find anything abnormal and the reports were normal......Iam very happy now and so is my husband.

I am feeling so ecstatic about it that I ran out of words... words cannot describe this feeling.. the above experience is the biggest miracle i ever had but i do come across many miracles from time to time feeling baba's presence in our lives..

I got married last year in May. I first invited baba by taking the printed copy of my wedding card to SRI SAI BABA'S MANDIR in our colony in Hyderabad to come to my wedding and bless my husband and me in some form.... in our puja mandir, we have silver idols of many gods like, lord vishnu & laxmi, ganesha, shiva etc.......but i was longing to have a silver idol of baba among them so that i could do abhishekam to it...by BABA'S DIVINE GRACE AND WILL, he did come for my wedding in the form of not only a silver idol but also a silver coin, which we do puja daily...my husband and I do abhishekam to the idol every thursday with panchamrut and take the divine blessing..

HE helps my husband professionally also by guiding him into taking the right decision at the right time...it so happened that my husband left a job in Texas for another job in Georgia.. within just a week of coming to Georgia, we came to know that the company in Texas had started laying off jobs...thus we were protected and guided by BABA. He saved our lives by being with us all the time.....

SHRI SATCHIDANANDA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

No comments: