Thursday, February 23, 2006

Satsang HOW LORD 'SAI' HELPED US.(June 1986)

HOW LORD 'SAI' HELPED US.(June 1986)
Hemadripant writes in his 'Sai Satcharita' that "Sai Baba is always full of mercy. What is wanted on our part is whole hearted devotion to him. When a devotee has got firm faith and devotion, his wishes are soon fulfilled. This is shown in our case.

Before coming to Him we were in Shahabad and through one Nair family who were our friends and neighbour we came to know about His grace. When we shifted to Poona we were forced with school admission problem. In one of the convent schools there were two vacancies and there were 80 candidates competing for them. But I had great faith in 'Sai Baba'. I knew that he would help us. After the test and interview when the list was published, my son's name was not there I was very upset. I shed tears in front of His photo and asked Him whether we were not His devotees and whether I was one of the flowers of the Mango tree which has fallen down without yielding fruit. I was restless and immediately started doing saptaha. In between my husband met the school headmistress and our Sai had worked miracle! She said that as a special case she would consider my son's case. It was a private
school where donation and influence were of no avail. Our friends who had been trying since 3 to 4 years were surprised.I remembered Sai's saying, "You look up to me and I will look after you".

One more instance I want to share with my friends. Tournaments were being held in the colony. While practicing for the matches I left my sweater on the ground. In the afternoon I remembered and when I went to search, it was not there. The sweater was presented to me by my mother. I was upset because I lost something which was given as a token of love. I went to Sai Baba's photo and requested Him to help me. I promised Him that I would be more careful in future. In the evening to my surprise one of my friends brought it back. She saw my servant hiding it under the saree pallow. I knew in my heart that Sai would get it for me.

I always get up and sitting in the bed itself fold my hands in prayer. And after my bath I read one chapter. He always sees all my difficulties and solves them. When I remember 'Sai' He fills my whole being with strength. He has seen that there is no dearth of food or clothing in my house. In the year's time we have bought one flat of which we had never dreamt. He has made me a very happy woman who has a house, a loving husband, two smart boys and good friends and above all
His Grace.
Veena Prabhaker Pai W/o.
Poona

The experiences of Devotees as published in Shri Sai Leela Magazine, can be read at www.saileelas.org/magazines/SAILEELA/exp.htm
 
___________________

1 comment:

VISWASAI said...

may sai bless you wtih world's happiness. we are lucky to have his divine love
bhargavi kumar
USA