Friday, March 17, 2006

SAI THE EVER-AUSPICIOUS

SAI THE EVER-AUSPICIOUS


1. 'SAI' THE Ever-Auspicious, "THOU" hath Assured "THY" Devotees; that "ONLY" 'Self-Evolved' 'Gurus and Preceptors' Alone could lead "them" to the Ultimate STATE of DELIVERANCE., As only "they" could REIN, their MIND and INTELLECT, Harness their INNER-ENERGIES., And Focussed "Stead-Fast", in TRUST and FAITH, on "THEE" on "THEE" Alone., Acts IMPOSSIBLE to ordinary Beings, are possible to MUNIS, MYSTICS and
YOGIS., "THOU" HATH Emphasised, that only the GOOD, the PIOUS, the DEVOUT alone, in the end., Are sure to reach "THEE" for FINAL 'Redemption and Liberation'., O! THE EVER GLORIOUS, O! the EVER HOLIEST, O! THE EVER AUSPICIOUS, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,


2. "CROPS" of my FORTUNE when Endrenched in the Rain of 'THY' MERCY.,
BOUNTIOUS GIFTS of GRAINS of JOY and FULFILLMENT, Galore; HONOURED, we are,
as HEIRS, to Experience and Enjoy, the Grace, The CHARM, the BEAUTY, the HARMONY, the MELODY, the MARVEL and the MYSTERY INTER-PERSED in NATURE. When CAPRICE Encompasses the WORLDLY-BEINGS, their SELFISHNESS becoming a CURSE., Better to perish in PEACE and in POVERTY, than to live in Decadent Deceptive DELUSION., How an ABLE-BODY could survive with "Disabled" Organs ?
Proving the UNIVERSAL TRUTH that only the FITTEST shall SURVIVE.,
O! THE EVER GLORIOUS, O! EVER HOLIEST, O! THE EVER AUSPICIOUS,
OI THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,


3. Having Acquired the ESSENCE of 'THY' PRACTICAL PHILOSOPHY,
Offering 'my' VAGRANT-MIND to THEE for CLEANSING and CAUTERSING.,
To proceed Along the path of PIETY to the state of ULTIMATE-ONENESS; "THOU"
becoming the "SUN" of my "SOUL" and "I" the shadow of 'THY' FORM., Enabling
my life in the service of the FELLOW-BEINGS.,
Ever UNSADDENED and UNSORROWED in 'THY" 'Prayer and Praise'.,
Let 'me' LIVE and Let 'me' as well DIE, Submerged in THY DEVOTION
O! THE EVER GLORIOUS, O! THE EVER HOLIEST,
O! THE EVER AUSPICIOUS, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,


4. When "my" Mind is "THINE", How can my "BODY" be of others ?
When my "MIND and BODY" are 'THINE'., All my THOUGHTS, WORDS, DEEDS, MY LIFE as well, shall Always be THINE., When "THOU" Art my BODY, BEING, SPIRIT and SOUL.,
When Everything I am, but "THOU"., No Need to go, Nowhere to go, let me Ever be near to "THEE", with "THEE" and
in "THEE".,
PROPAGATER of TIME, PROMOTER of LIFE, PRESERVER of PIETY, PROGENITOR OF
CREATION, CAUSATOR of ACTIONS and REACTIONS, that "THOU" Art.,
Be with me in Every Birth, Till the last, when IMMORTALITY Embraces me Till
ETERNITY, O! THE EVER GLORICOUS, O! THE EVER HOLIEST, O! THE ALL AUSPICIOUS, OITHE SAI of SHIRIDI.,



The experiences of Devotees as published in Shri Sai Leela Magazine, can be
read at www.saileelas.org/magazines/SAILEELA/exp.htm

___________________

No comments: