Monday, March 13, 2006

Satsang SRI SAINATH PRATHYAKSHA DEVAM (November 1985)

 
SRI SAINATH PRATHYAKSHA DEVAM (November 1985)
On 15-10-1984, the wedding ceremony of my daughter Kum.
Niveditha was over by 11.30 a.m. All had feasted and were
resting. I was deeply thinking of the insufficient money
that was on hand to meet the future expenditure connected
with the amount, as I could not approach anybody in that
hour of need for monetary help. To whom could I appeal and
ask for money except Sri Sai at such a crucial juncture? I
closed my eyes and prayed to Sri Sai for help. I have
complete faith in His "Bhakthapalana" nature. Throwing my
budern on Him, I kept quite as nothing could be done by me
without His Grace. Just then a close relative came and sat
by my side. He is a rich man too. But my mind did not permit
me to request him for money. We were talking about something
when our Dhobi came to me with his towel closed with his hands.
Of his own accord he told me that the man who took loan from
his mother about five years back had repaid the amount of Rs.
6,000/- though the life of the promissory note expired. So
saying he placed the amount of Rs. 6.000/- (Rupees six thousand
only) in the form of Rs. Rs.20/- denomination notes in three
bundle of hundred each in my hands, asking me to take the amount
as I might be in need of money connected with marriage. He also
said that no promissory note need be written by me for the given
amount and said that I could repay the money at my convenience.
So saying, he handed over the amount and immediately left the
place,  giving me no time even to express my gratitude. Who else
is that  Dhobi except Sri Sai in that form? In 'Charters and
sayings written  by Sri H.H.B.V. Narasimhaswamy, Baba pronounced
"If you want money  Rs. I/- or Rs. 10/- or any you ask me for
anything and I am here to give". His emphatic pronouncements are
effective even to-day 
though He cast off His mortal coil in 1918,
if the prayers of His  trusted men are sincere and firm. My joy
knew no bounds. What could  I do except to offer my humble pranams
to Him with folded palms?
Even to-day, people who have not seen Sri Sai in flesh and blood
need  not be discouraged for not having had the opportunity to
have His blessings in person. If one has absolute faith in Him
and completely surrenders himself at the sacred lotus feet of Sri
Sai, the devotee's  prayers are answered.
Nothing is difficult to achieve for a Sai devotee, provided, the
Bhakta approaches Him sincerely with devotion.
Shri. D.L. KanthaRao
Kurnoot Dist. (A.P.)


The experiences of Devotees as published in Shri Sai Leela
Magazine, can be read at www.saileelas.org/magazines/SAILEELA/exp.htm
___________________
 

No comments: