Friday, April 07, 2006

OMSAIRAM!SAI BABA ALONE KNOWS HIS LEELAS.

OMSAIRAM!SAI BABA ALONE KNOWS HIS LEELAS.
Today also I was called to Veena Maa's place by Sai baba.
As I was the first one to reach her place..I had a heartful darshan.
I had taken Sai baba's Murti which was brought from Shirdi.
Veena Maa kept it in her Mandir and lit agarbattis.
Immediately I saw UDI on Sai baba's Murti.
Veena Maa applied Durga Maa's Sindoor on my forehead.
I sat and prayed for all forum members.
Soon the place was full of devotees.
I guess more than 300 devotees had come.
During the Amrit Vani I experienced a loud thud and Sai baba running
in the room.
I looked at Veena Maa ..She smiled..I too smiled.
During the Aarti ...Could hear bells from the Sai Amrit Vani
Cassette...This is a divine Miracle..
Today as I prayed during Amrit Vani...I started sweating profusely
and my head became cold...
There was lot of UDI on Veena Maa's saree.
As Veena Maa blessed us with UDI from her Saree...I felt energetic.

Different bhog could be seen on BABA's lips..especially Mangoes.

We also had to attend Durga Maa's bhandaara..which Veena Maa's
colony had organized.

Today's Amrit Vani was totally divine experience for me...As i am
just an ordinary devotee...

SAI BABA ALONE KNOWS HIS LEELAS.

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

___________________

No comments: