Thursday, July 06, 2006

Satsang HYMN SINGING THE GLORY OF SHRI SAI NATH by Lt.Col.Nimbalk ar

8) I bow to Sadguru Sainath, the God incarnate, who is without
birth, who is the foremost and the unique who is the Supreme
Spirit incarnate who has sprung up on His own and who is Rama
Himself descended (on the earth). Oh Lord Sainathl I am really
purified by Your sight.
(9) Oh! The ocean of compassion Shri Sainathl Fulfill all desires

of all devotees. The Brahma (the creator), also is unable to describe
the matchless power of the dust of Your Lotus feet. Oh Mighty one!
I have come to You, surrendering with folded hands and great
devotion. Apart from the lotus feet of Shri Sainath, the God of Gods.
I have no other refuge (place of surrender),
10) To purify my mind polluted by Unreality [Maya] I joyfully meditate

day and night upon Sri Rama, the best amongst the Raghu dynasty
and who has taken the form of Sri Sainath and who is the Almighty
and the Tree of desire [of heaven] fulfilling the wishes of the devotees.
11) Oh Shri Sainath! May Your umbrella of compassion shining like

the autumn moon, remove with its shadow the heat [affliction] of those
surrendered at Your lotus feet
12) Oh Shri Sainath! Diety of my worship! I, Upasani worship You with
hymns of praises. Let my mind rejoice at Your feet as the black bee
desirous of the juice rejoices at the lotus flower.
13) Oh Lord and Preceptor Shri Sainath ! [Let] my sins of many births

be destroyed at the sight of your lotus feet. Forgive all accumulations
of [my] sins. Oh Ocean of Compassion! Be kindly disposed to me.
14) Those whose minds are purified by the water with which Shri

Sainath's feet have been washed and who are always engrossed with
devotion in the service of His feet [though] sunk in the flood of sins
produced out of worldly life, acquire the final emancipation.
15) Any person who always recites this Hymn of praise with attention

and devotion, will certainly become the object of Shri Sainath's favour.

Translation by Courtesy : Saibandhu Lt. Col. M. B, Nimbalkar, Pune. w
Sai Compliments Saibhakth :> K N. Narayanaswamy 7/11, OCL Colony.
Rajgangpur-770017 Orissa

No comments: