Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Satsang SHRI SAINATH-STAVAN MANJARI

SHRI SAINATH-STAVAN MANJARI
(A HUMBLE TRIBUTE OF PRAISE SHRI SAINATH)

by DAS GANU

With obeisance at your feet,
I am writing this paean of praise;
Help me always to complete this mission,
Oh, you NILAKNTHA - the blue - throated one! ….11


Now, let me bow to the son of Arti (DATTATREYA),
To the family deity of Indira (VISHNU)
To Tukaram and all other saints;
So, also, to all the
…..12


Hail, hail to you, Sainath,
Redeemer of sinners and mereciful one !
I lay my head down at your feet;
Now give me your
….13


You are the whole world, the abode of bliss:
You, yourself , are Vishnu, the paragaon among men;
One whose wife is Uma !
You are also that enemy of
….14
3. i.e. You are also Shankar


You are God in human form !
You are the sun in the sky of knowledge!
You are the ocean of kindness!
You are the anti - dote for worldly maladies! ….15

No comments: