Friday, October 20, 2006

Satsang SHRI SAINATH-STAVAN MANJARI

Followed by NARADA and TUMBER8
DHRUVA, PRAHLD, powerful king BALI,
SHABARI,9ANGAD, 10 VAYUKUMAR11,
VIDUR 12, GOPE - GOPIKA13 ….46
Thus, many came the present time
In each of the centuries in the past,
The floods came repeatedly,
which I am unable to recount. ….47
In this present century,
The sacred Godavari
Has for certain flooded this land
In your form, Oh , Sainath! ….48
Therefore at your divine feet
I make obeisance;
Maharaj, of my faults
Take no notice, I plead. ….49
8. A devotee of God with the face of a horse.
9. A Bhil woman , a devotee of Shri. Rama.
10. Son of Vali 11. Hanuman 12. Pandavas' Uncle.
13. The dairy lads and maids,
companions of Shrikrishna.
I am a poor, wretched, ignorant man,
The greatest of sinners;
Ridden with vices,
But do not cast me off! ….50

No comments: