Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Satsang One more Baba's miracle..

Satsang One more Baba's miracle..

Om Sai Ram!
One of the Sai devotees forwarded this amazing mail to me which I want to share with u all.I am sending the picture to all the groups as an attachment but I dont think that it is going to accept it.I also did try to post it in to the photo album of the group but since this image is in the bmp format -it is not letting me post it. So if anyone wants to see the image -just copy and paste this link to ur address bar --- http://groups.msn.com/sabkamalikek/omsairam.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=169
I have added the picture into the photo album of the msn grp under the album"Om Sai Ram" and the name of the picture is "babasmiracle.. " And incase you are unable to see it at the sabkamalikek msn group homepage then like always you can send me an email at debu366@yahoo.com and I will be glad to mail it to you.
Sai bhakt,
Deepa H
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sai devotee in Bellary performed DHUNI puja at his home for 108 days continuously. On the final day different people have taken photographs of DHUNI, out of which one in mobile camera only could find a this phenomeno in his images. This was not appeared to naked eye.

Jai Sairam

No comments: