Thursday, July 05, 2007

Devotees Experience

Devotees experience

jai sai ram
I don't know how to start and to tell my lovely and amazing experiences in words.I was in a search of a Guru who can make me experience the presence of God and Sai Baba is my God.I am very lucky that i met Veena Maa who is an example of purity and selfless love,Maa has so much in her and she pours all on us.Maa how can i forget you ever, you are my Guru who made me realize God and now i am so close to Baba.
Now let me share how i came close to Baba and Veena Maa.I bought Amritvani book from
Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir and i kept it inside my purse and after two days when i was
sitting in ISKON temple i read the whole thing and it inspired me to start Amritvani at my place but Baba was thinking something else and He took me to Veena Maa to make me see the way she does Amritvani.One of the Thursday me and my friend Pooja went there and believe me it was wonderful because first time i saw Vibhuti in my Amritvani book and i also did Vibhuti Darshan on the photographs of Baba and so much of holywater was coming out from Baba's charan,it was not less than heaven.After this i did Amritvani at my place and the next day there was Udi on Baba's photograph,i still wait for more Udi from Baba's photograph.This is only because of you Maa that i am able to feel existence of Baba because only a true Guru can take the disciple,step by step on the ladder of spiritual progress as said in Sai
Satcharita. Every Thursday before starting Amritvani Maa keeps something for Baba as
Bhog inside the Mandir which is eaten partially by Baba,i also gave petha as a part of Bhog and to my surprise very little was left by Baba.After completing Amritvani there is so much of vibhuti under the folds of Maa's sari where sometimes crystal of sugars are also there.So much is seen by these eyes honey,vibhuti, holywater and i am going to miss all this as i am a teacher and i have to do my sansarik duties also.

Siddhartha Extension is not a house its a mandir where people come and take with them the blessings and peace given by Sai Baba and a selfless love given by Maa and Uncle(Mr.Gupta) and This is a request to Maa and uncle that never forget me and always give me blessings and pray always for their daughter to Sai Baba who is above all.

Lene wale hath do ,Sai ke so dwar
ek dwar ko pooj le ho jayega paar.
Sai ki beti
Jyoti Bahl

No comments: