Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My younger brother's experience with Baba

My younger brother's experience with Baba

My younger brother (age 21) is in India and he is confused, has no faith in Sai Baba because he has been busy with his girlfriends, college life and in helping my father with his business.... .I told him on Yahoo chat this time that his life will be a waste without loving the Guru (God) through whose blessings he was born (other long story - my father had vowed for children to Baba and we all three children were born)...He said what shud I do, I have no faith bacause I see all of this science stuff on TV and I think what if there is no God?...loll. .. We deviced a plan...I told him to pray honestly to Sai Baba for about seven days and tell him, "I have no faith in you, please give me faith"---and he added with this "also show me some miracle"....Then the plan was that at the end of seventh day if he doesn't experience anything then he must go to the nearest Sai Baba temple and then donate that sum of money which takes for him to go to Shirdi from Mumbai and then pray to Baba for the last time saying, "Sorry Baba, I tried my best but I couldn't get any response from you. So here is the travel expenses of going to Shirdi which I was going to go but now you may send someone else on my behalf"...I knew that Baba would respond so I had to plan something like this for I knew that such a plan would appeal my brother...Then he accepted the plan and said that he was praying right then and there... The day after the next day I came online and he tells me that he is going to Shirdi probably next week...I was laughing inside and I ask him why; he tells me that he was speaking with a Sai Devotee friend of his and in their course of conversation they had a chat about Baba...That guy related his experience to my brother...The guy said that he was once with his 4 other friends and they all were talking about Sai baba when 2 of his friends made fun of Sai Baba but 3 were devotees and got angry on those 2....after 5 mins they were all in a car, driving, and met an accident were their car toppled 5 times....Astonishin gly no one was killed and they all escaped from minor injuries...After that incident the other 2 also became Baba's devotees and all the 5 of them go to Shirdi every month.... When my brother heard of this he was surprised and he also decided to go to Shirdi with them next time and the coming Thursday (5th of July) he also went to the nearest Sai Baba temple with my mum...He said that they also got the chance to do the Aarti there and he did a Shashtang Namaskar.... .He was telling all of this to me with great pride :o) You can imagine how happy I must have felt....Now my brother met that friend of his and all of this conversation had took place between them only after the 1st day of his prayer to Baba...This is why I just love our Baba so much, because he responds so so quickly you know...Also, when I thought deeply about it I realised that what my brother's friend had told my brother had made a bigger impact on him as compared to what I always tell him. (Because those 2 nuts must have shared a same frequency level - just kidding). One of Baba's assurance is "If you take one step towards me, then I will take ten steps towards you"....Proved again by him...

May God bless all, Jai Sai Ram, Guru hee hai sab kuch.

-- ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

"Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side".- RigVeda (1-89-i)

No comments: