Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My younger brother's experience with Baba

My younger brother's experience with Baba

Jai Sair Ram. Your article about your younger brother's experience with Baba is really fantastic. For the deep devotees of Baba, nothing is new also. Because they experience miracles after miracles in their day to day life with the grace of Shirdy Sainath Maharaj. Sai devotion is an experience which one could feel and get. After reading your words, "if you take one step towards me, then I will take ten steps towards you", I could remember one such miracle in my life, happened some eight years ago, which is one among thousands and thousands of miracles happened and happening in my day to day life. I am a frequent visiter to Shirdy from Chennai, Tamilnadu. Every time when I visit Shirdy, I used to give one loaf of bread and one rupee coin to all Fakirs in and around Shirdy. Once during my visit, I was walking from Chavadi to Gurustan via Dwarakamayee by distributing bread and coin. When I was walking in front of Dwaraka mayee, one Fakir who was very fair with beard and turban with a stick, was coming in front of me. I immediately gave one rupee to Him and to my surprise, he took a ten rupee note immediately from His possession and gave it to me with the one rupee coin given by me. I immediately thought that the amount given by me was very less and that might be the reason why He gave my money back with His ten rupee note. Hence I took a ten rupee note and gave to Him. He said that He alone should give money to me and not by me to Him. By saying these words, He left towards Chavadi. I was stunned for a while and when I came to my sense, I thought of meeting Him again as He looked exactly like Baba and rushed towards Chavadi. Even after going around Shirdy for more than two times I could't find Him at all. His face is very clear in my mind. When ever I go to Shirdy, I used to search for Him first. Till date I could'nt find Him. I have kept the ten rupee note given by Him in a cover, kept in my pooja room under the feet of Baba idle and performing pooja on all Thursdays. There is no want in my house at all after that incident. Please read your words, " If you take one step........ .....towards you" again.
It is true. Very much true. Really true.
Jai Sai Ram.

No comments: