Friday, August 17, 2007

DEVOTEES' EXPERIENCE ON BABA.

DEVOTEES' EXPERIENCE ON BABA.

Jai Sai Ram,

"I SHALL DRAW OUT MY DEVOTEES FROM JAWS OF DEATH"
How true are these words of Baba, which one can find in CHAPTER III
of Sai Satcharithra by Hemapant!
I can narrate a miracle happened in my life, happened some 10 or 15
years back which is still afresh in my mind. My father suffered a
massive heart attack and admitted into the Intensive care unit of a
Private Hospital at Mylapore, Chennai. The monitor attached to him
was erratic, showing signs of immediate collapse. Doctor who
attended him in the morning, asked me not to go anywhere and remain
there as his end may come at any time. I thought of going to Baba's
temple and praying to Him rather than remaining in that place as my
presence may not be going to make any change in his condition. I
physically ran to Baba's Temple at Mylapore (All India Sai Samaj)
crying and narrated my father's condition to Sri.Kesavaraoji, who
was the President of All India Sai Samaj at that time. When he was
telling me that Baba will always take care of His Devotees'
problems, an ardent devotee of Saibaba came there right from Shirdy
with all his baggages. He told Mr. Kesavraoji that he had come there
to meet him and also to have darshan of Baba before going to his
house at Madipakkam, some 15 KMs from there. By saying this, he gave
an Udi packet, which was brought from Shirdy, to him.
Sri.Kesavraoji immediately gave the Udi packet to me and said that
it was only meant for my father and asked me to apply the same on
his forehead. I again ran back to the Hospital and with the help of
the ward doctor present there, applied the same on his forehead.
From that moment onwards the monitor was showing signs of
improvement and in the night, when the Doctor checked again, could
not believe that he was near normal, that too in a short span of
time. Next day, he was shifted to the General ward and after five
or six days he was discharged. Though my father expired recently, he
never had heart problem till his last day. Please read the first
line. How true it is!
Jai Sairam,
Ananthsairam.

No comments: