Monday, August 20, 2007

SAI BABA is Miracle

SAI BABA is Miracle

This is an experience of Haresh who was admitted to ICU at One of the hospitals in Ahemdabad. His Dengue fever was not diagnosed at earlier stage and his platelet count had almost fallen to Zero ( it should be 2.5 lakh). One of his relatives who is my colleague, told me about this at around 2pm. I asked him to make a promise to me that if the patient is fine again he will take him to Shirdi and to Pray to Sai baba for his well being. I also prayed to BABA for the patient(at that time i did not even know the name of the patient). By BABA's grace his platelet count started rising by night(10pm). Haresh's relatives had almost lost hope but now he is healthy again and was discharged within a week from the hospital. Such is the miracle of Sai who keeps His devotee's words. Sat guru sai nath maharaj ki Jai.
Viney Chawla
Lucknow

No comments: