Friday, April 28, 2006

Satsang SHREE SANT KATHAMRUT by Das Ganu Maharaj

All of them sat in the mosque and were as glad as the
children are to see their mother. Chandorkar folded his hands
in reverance and said, "I asked you a question. Baba: but you
did not answer it then. Please tell me why you are annoyed
with us and then, explain to us who the God is and where He
lives.

Maharaj said. "Nana, anger does not stay in my heart. You

are all my children. Whom do I get angry with? Of course, you
have the right to show the false anger with me. Had Shri.Venkusa
been around, I would also have had shown this kind of false anger
expressed to him. Anyway. I have given two discourses to you
earlier. You must remember the advice therein and listen to me.
If you assimilate the knowledge I have given you earlier, it will
equip you with four instruments. When a devotee is equipped thus,

then only, the knowledge of Bramhan is related to him for self
realization. The ways followed to procure the desired are known
as the instruments here. Concentrate on my speech. I will relate
those four instruments to you. Remember the subject is very deep.

The first one is the proper understanding of the real and the

unreal. This is called Vivek, the reasoning. Second is Vairagya
the asceticism. The third is the group of six consisting of Shama,
Dama etc. The fourth is the desire for Absolution.

Listen to the definition of Reasoning. This deals with the

permanent and temporary things. One must have realized that the
world is an illusion and Bramhan is the truth. A lot of pure
Chaitanya. The visible world is simply, an illusion. Oh Narayan,
one cannot believe in it but one experiences its existence. There
is no place in this universe devoid of this Chaitanya. One cannot
find a single thing devoid of this. My son! It does not have any
colour or form. Do not forget this, this is called Bramhan. It is

worshipped by Gnanies who are called the realized ones in this
world. The Chaitanya contains millions and millions of animals,
plants and insects. It is the prime cause for the very existence
of the universe and the shapes of these life forms. The
Chaitanya envelopes everything. It is without pain. It is truth,
knowledge and bliss embodied. We are also not different from it.'

(To be contd...)
Source
http://www.saileelas.org/books/4chap.htm


___________________

No comments: