Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Satsang 'Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi -A God!' by Bapatla Hanumanth Rao Garu

* Hon'ble judge of Indore High court Mr. M.B.Rege, B., L.L.B.,
firmly opines, "Sai is the incarnation of God, who took this
physical form to brighten the lives of his devotees with words
and deeds. Baba as the indestructible Soul (Aatman) still
exists, even though he is not physically present before the
eyes thousands of his devotees. He grants their prayers,
even better now, than when he was physically present at

Shirdi.

Another judge of the High court says, "I find Baba to be the
Creator, Sustainer and Destroyer. In my view he has not gone
here He still resides there where He had stayed before
Mahasamadhi?. He is unlimited and beyond our imagination.
His physical form is felt by devotees every now and then even
today. I consider Baba to be the Supreme Embodiment of
spirituality. Both the Saguna and Nirguna Tatvas are well
established in Baba. Since the body, the physical form
(Saguna nature) has been cast off, the Infinite (Nirguna)
alone remains".

* Prof. G.Narke, M. A, M.Sc., Principal of Pune engineering
college and members of his family served Baba believing him to
be God. Narke expressed his valuable opinion, when he arrived
at the Dwarakamayee on the occasion of offering Aarati (Prayer).
"In my earlier visit, I found Baba in a fit of rage. He cursed and
threatened me for no reason. I thought in my mind, Is he mad?
When I was massaging his feet in the evening, he stroked my
head gently and said; 'I am not mad'. What a wonderful
experience! Baba read my inner thoughts. Nothing could be
hidden from him. He is my Antaryami (the inner self). He spoke
as if he was seated in my heart and knew all my intentions and
thoughts. This feeling remained in all my experiences with Baba
my faith grew further and is more deep-rooted now. I do not
hesitate to say that Baba is Bbagawan, and is capable of doing
any thing. He is Omniscient. He can make everyone move
according to his will. He is all-powerful!!" Dada Saheb Kaparde,
a famous lawyer at Amraoti in Birar made this observation:
"Baba knows the inner nature of all beings; He grants the
wishes of all; He bestows peace and happiness to all- Sai is
the 'Walking God' on earth".

To be contd....
(Source :
http://www.saileelas.org/book/agod.htm

No comments: