Friday, September 29, 2006

Satsang UNIQUE COINCIDENCE OR A STRANGE MIRACLE

My personal experience: It was the 28th of October 1996. I was
suffering from intense pain in my lower back. I was not able to
move about due to a pain in my leg. Our family doctor, Dr. N.V.
Krishna Reddy, said mine was a case of Disc Prolapse and
advised my immediate removal to Chennai for proper treatment.
My husband took me by taxi and admitted me in Surya Hospital
situated in Vadapalani (Chennai}. Several tests were done. On

2 November, a myclogram test was done. By the afternoon, I
developed intense pain in the neck and I was unable to keep it
in position. I could neither sit nor get up. I could not do anything,
not even to attend to my own boy's needs. For five days I suffered
living hell. Even breathing was painful. I was dreading even to weep
in pain. During those five days, doctors did their best to ease my
suffering and to help me to hold my neck in position. But their
efforts were futile. On 6 November (Wednesday), at night, I
begged Shirdi Sainath, my eyes full of tears, "Oh Swami,
Sainath, you manifested your divinity even while appearing
among human beings. You are fully aware of the sufferings
and agonies of mankind. I have come to this place to get

treatment for my backache and leg pain, but more pain has been
added. I am now suffering from unbearable pain in the neck also.
I have no control over my neck. In spite of the pain in the leg, one
can somehow move about with the help of a stick. But if I cannot
hold my neck, how can I get up? How can I attend to my daily
chores? How can I teach my little school children hereafter? My

Lord Sai Ram, kindly free me from this neck pain. Enable me to
get up. "In all humility and with tears in my eyes, I prayed
silently. On Thursday, the 7th of November, at about 3.00 a.m.
in Room No. 107 where I was lying as a patient, Lord Sainath,
and a little behind him Raghavendra Swami, appeared in my
dream. Sai Nath was lifesize, about 5 feet high, with his hand
held in the 'Abhaya Mudra'. The room was filled with the sweet
aroma of scented Vibhuti'. I woke up. The benign, heavenly
beautiful form of the Lord melted away; but at that very instant
90 per cent of my neck pain, also vanished as though it was
swept away by an unseen Lord. I could now keep my neck
erect. I could now rise and sit up. I could not fully grasp whether
it was dream or reality. I felt that it must be a dream because
the Lord was not now standing before my eyes; but no, it must
be reality because my pain was gone. I did not fully recover
from this dreamy or part wakeful state of mind.

The younger sister of my mother, who was with me as help
and Rajasekhar, a relative, were surprised to see me rise up
and sit on my bed. They were also very happy. The nurse,
who came in the morning to check my B.P. and temperature,
was also surprised to find that my neck pain had disappeared
so suddenly. I told her that my relief was the blessing of Lord
Shirdi Sai who had appeared in my dream that night. My
husband is not much of a believer in gods and deities. Yet,
he told me that it was undoubtedly Lord Sai himself who had
appeared in my dream and healed me with his heavenly eyes
pouring divine love, My ailment was feared to be incurable and
this miraculous cure was due only to the blessings of Lord
Sainath. Doctors, who had earlier advised me to remain in
hospital for 15 days more, discharged me on Friday the 8th
of November, itself. After getting fully healed, on 19 March 1997
my husband and I visited Shirdi. On Thursday the 20th of
March, We witnessed all the 'Poojas' to Lord Sainath and felt
blessed. On 21 March, we returned to Chandragiri.
Only Sai Nath is truly KALI YUGA DAIVAM.

No comments: