Monday, June 18, 2007

My best friend's first experience with Sai Baba...

My best friend's first experience with Sai Baba...

This is amazing. His Leelas are really amazing. Let me tell u my part of the story.

this was in 2005. i knew sai baba but never had any firm belief in him. it was winter

and the month of december was very pious cause it was kaartik maas. so i daily used to

go to shiv temple and offer my prayers there. after one month i suffered from the

infection in the ear due to the exposure to cold wind. i got very frustrated cause i

took all the trouble to worship the god and in return i got these sufferings. my wife

told me to go to sai baba temple and sit there for some time and that ur mind will be

calm. i didnt want to follow her advice but still somehow that evening i went and sat

there in the temple. initially i planned to return for few min but then i sat there

for atleast one hour. from then i began regularly praying sai baba and now i am a well

settled man with a nice and decent job. when i was in mumbai recently my wife wanted

to go to shirdi but i was not showing much intrest. but sai baba saw to it that i went

to shirdi and had his darshan. there were only four seats available that day and those

four seats were reserved only for us by sai baba. really his leelas are amazing.

No comments: