Monday, June 18, 2007

My best friend's first experience with Sai Baba...

My best friend's first experience with Sai Baba...


Jai Sai Ram,

I was just chatting on Yahoo messenger with my best friend from India...She told me

about the first experience she had with Baba for which she is shocked...I would like

to share that with you all...I am just so so happy I cannot tell you...I was laughing

at how smartly Baba plans everything....

My friend is not a Sai Baba's devotee but she knows Baba in general and is kind person

and occasionally a temple going person...She was having several problems with finding

a boy for her marriage and her mum is very upset that nothing is working out..Her

father had passed away when she was in School with me...She has another elder brother

who also wants to get married soon but things are getting delayed because my friend's

mariage is getting delayed...

I knew about these problems and tried to give her several solutions, to calm her mum

and other things that I thought would help...Nothing seemed to happen...One arangement

with a guy had also broken abruptly just after a couple of meetings...One day I

suggested her that only one thing can work now, i.e. "Divine Intervention"; I asked

her to pray to Baba to help her and also vow something to Baba like she would go to

Shirdi if everything gets sorted...Also asked her to go to the nearest popular temple

of Baba at Kandivali named Sai Dham which is a bit far from where she lives in

Andheri.....

Today, after many days had passed, she told me that she prayed but only went to one of

the local Sai Baba temples and prayed there...She was very busy for many days in the

process of the engagement ceremony of one of her cousins...But she said that she was

feeling very very guilty inside for not going to Sai Dham temple in Kandivali......But

the thing our Baba, our merciful God noted here that she took her 1 step towards him,

however small or big...Muahhhh, I love Baba - let me tell you what happened further...

She said that she was in this bus they had all booked to go somewhere in the process

of the engagement ceremony of her cousin...She had totally forgotten about her wish to

go to Sai Dham temple in Kandivali...Now, she finds that the bus passes from Kandivali

and stops right in front of the Sai Dham temple for some time for some

reason...................Oh my God!!!....Now I don't know whether she went inside and

prayed to her becuase i had to log off from the messenger urgently before she could

tell the rest, but I am assuming she did...

Now I don't care about what will happen of her marriage, becuase we all know now that

Baba has his caring eyes on her as well...Such signs prove that Baba is pulling the

devotee towards him.

So so wonderfully proven by Baba that "If you take 1 step towards me, I will take 10

steps towards you"....I am sure that Sai Dham temple is 10 times far away from the

local Sai Baba temple she had visited...I know myself that Kandivali is 5 railway

stations away from Andheri...

Life is beautiful with Baba....

Jai Sai Ram.
--
"Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side".
- RigVeda (1-89-i)

No comments: