Thursday, June 28, 2007

Satsang Affection of Sri Sai Baba by Omprakash S. Mehta

Satsang Affection of Sri Sai Baba by Omprakash S. Mehta
Affection of Sri Sai Baba
This event is of 1st September 1985. I had invited some of my guests for
lunch and they were sitting in the drawing room where in every corner Sri
Sai Baba's Photo's were hung. Suddenly one of my guests started joking, "Mr.
Mehta, you have got Sai Baba's picture every where in the room; what do you
get by this?" I told them every thing which I wished to the peace of mind
and that I get from the feeling that from every direction God is looking my
activities. Another guest asked, "Does it mean that Sai Baba knows what you
do at what time?" I said, "Yes, he also knows that today you have been
invited here". Suddenly my hand was raised and there appeared Baba's
Vibhuti. They were looking surprisingly I told see this is God's gift, you
are very lucky that God has given this at the right time to bless you. They
were very much impressed by this and asked me the way of worshiping. I told
them to remember Him whenever the time permits them from the depth of heart.
Thus Lord Sai helps me in increasing the love and devotion towards him. I
pray to the almighty to show the same affection to all other loving devotees
too.
Omprakash S. Mehta
Sirpur, Kaghanagar.

No comments: