Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Satsang Sai is Still Living

Satsang Sai is Still Living

Sai is Still Living

According to the Chapter 27 of Shri Sai Satcharita, Shri Sai Baba gave
EKNATH Bhagwat to his devotee Shyama for his spiritual welfare and
blessings. In the same way I relate my story of Shri Sai Satcharit given to
me by Shri Sai Baba.

In June 1976, I visited Shirdi accompanied by my husband and my only son,
whom I got with Lord Sai's blessings. My husband purchased a copy of Sai
Satcharit in English. I insisted that the Hindi Edition of the Book should
be purchased; but he was not agreeable as he did not know Hindi
conversantly. On coming back to Delhi I was wonderstruck to know that a copy
of the Hindi Edition of Shri Sai Satcharit was found near my book shelf, of
course without the first picture page. Since then, I am reading one chapter
of the book daily and I am experiencing His grace and mental peace even now
in the rowdy world.

Mrs. Prem Kohli
New Delhi
Source Shri Sai Leela Magazine February 1980)

No comments: