Monday, February 27, 2006

Satsang FAITH CONQUERS AND DEVOTION PAYS (June 1986)

 

FAITH CONQUERS AND DEVOTION PAYS (June 1986)
SAI, This magical name takes you to places and brings you rewards beyond all
your expectations and out of all proportions.

Until a few years ago I had absolutely no knowledge about Sai Baba, but it
all began with a doctor, Mr. Choudhari. He is the person who has helped me
to develop this faith and devotion in Sai Baba.

I shall now narrate to you a few of my many encounters with Sai Baba. I had
done very badly in my XII Std French paper and had absolutely no hopes of
passing. Dada, (as I call Mr. Choudhari) told me to have faith in Sai Baba
and that He said would surely help me. Three days before my results I was
extremely tensed up when my sister came and said that a girl who claimed to
be a friend of mine had said to her that I had passed with 57%. I was
overjoyed but calmed down immediately thinking that someone must have fooled
her. When I narrated this incident to Dada, he said "Had I not told you that
Sai Baba would help you. Now that He has come in the form of your friend
saying that you have passed with 57%, I assure you that you shall be getting
a higher percentage than this." When I collected my results I was surprised
to see that I had passed with a First Class. Till today I have not known who
that girl was who claimed to be my friend. So this was my first encounter
with Sai Baba.

Truly enough, after this incident I became an ardent devotee of His, started
praying everyday without fail and even started fasting on Thursdays.

He has helped me throughout my academic career and in some subjects where I
felt I was not prepared at all, I had only to take Sai Baba's name and my
pen would start moving automatically completing the paper with no difficulty
at all.

I was working in a private firm and studying at the same time. I prayed to
Sai Baba to give me a good job and I had offers of jobs in Airlines and
Banks to make a choice from. I chose the Airlines job as desired by Sai Baba
because nothing is possible without His wishes.

Today I find a lot of things happening on their own which have made me happy
and I would give the entire credit to Sai Baba and to Dada.
It is rightly said that all things are possible to Him that believeth. Never
give up, Never yield, keep faith, keep worshipping.

Miss Madhu Sharma
Bombay-400029.


The experiences of Devotees as published in Shri Sai Leela Magazine, can be
read at www.saileelas.org/magazines/SAILEELA/exp.htm

No comments: