Friday, March 03, 2006

Satsang SAI THE RADIANT DAWN OF KNOWLEDGE

SAI THE RADIANT DAWN OF KNOWLEDGE

1   Removing everyone!s Suffering, Fulfilling everyone's AMBITIONS genuine.,
Though "THOU" Art an "ILLUSTRIOUS-YOGI", Yet 'THOU' hath rescued all THY
Devotees.,
En-muddled in mundane Desires and worldly Attachment.,
Granted them Always IMMEASUREABLE "Peace and Joy".,
Each one of them though UNMINDFUL of the "BURDEN" cast upon "THEE".,
O! THE RADIANT DAWN of KNOWLEDGE, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,

2.  Realising "this" TRUTH; Restless and eager, as a "TINY" Measure of
DEVOTION.,
Ever willing to perform; COMMAND "me","THOU".,
I shall, with UN-PARALELLED Devotion, offer" THEE" all that is "Mine",
Shall Also ensure to enrich "THY" Holy "NAME and FAME",
Ever following "THY" Precepts and Teachings., serving the Fellow-Beings,
Spreading THY Holy MESSAGE Manifold, Far and wide.,
Thus making my Life, my mission, worth THY Name, worth THY Fame.,
O'.THE RADIANT DAWN OF KNOWLEDGE, O'.THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,

3.     Motivating THY Devotees to feed the "HUNGRY", clothe the "NAKED".,
To Practice "AHIMSA" and "SATSANGH" of "SANTS".,
To Mitigate sufferings of the Fellow-Beings as our "PRIME-DUTY".,
To convince, "MANAVA-SEVA" to be far SUPERIOR than "MADHAVA-SEVA.," shall
Ever be SACRED-DUTY and be BLESSED in return.,
To BEHOLD THY "SUPREME-COSMIC-FORM" and Experience Everlasting Joy and
Eternal BLISS.,
O! THE RADIANT DAWN of KNOWLEDGE, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,

4.     O! SAI the LORD of my MIND and INTELLECT, Rest-a-while.,
Let THY MISSION get Fulfilled, through "me";
White 'THOU' exist for "ALL", Let me Toil for "THEE".,
In recompense experience TOTAL and EVERLASTING "BLISS".,
Let me follow THY IMPRINTS on the PATH-TO-SALVATION.,
Let me earn THY GRACE, THY AFFECTION, THY BLESSINGS.,
To "UN-DO" my past, present karmas., ensure Future SALVATION.,
For my "SOUL" to enblossom into a Blooming "LOTUS", Bless "me";
O! THE RADIANT DAWN of my Intellect, Intelligence and wisdom.,
O! THE GREAT SAINT SAI of SHIRIDI.


(Original in Telugu by Caringula Sathyanarayana Madhu - Translated by
Caringula Sathyanarayana Panduranga Rao. This book can be read at
www.saileelas.org/books/revelation.htm)


 
 
___________________
 

No comments: