Saturday, March 04, 2006

SAI's COSMIC-FORM

SAI's COSMIC-FORM

1.     "CHARIOTEER" of the FIVE COSMIC-ELEMENTS.,
"FOUNTAIN-HEAD" of 'PEACE and SOLACE' to "PARCHED-HEARTS", '
"BURDEN-BEARER" of the DEPRIVED and the DESTITUTES,
O! 'SAI', make us "STEADFAST" in the "JOY and SORROW" of "MEETING
and PARTING";
PRY NOT for the REASON and the MEANING of our SINFUL ACTIONS and DEEDS,
BUT be "KIND and CONSIDERATE" and Transform "us" into CRUSADERS of PEACE and
SERVICE,
Reveal THY COSMIC-FORM, O! THE CHARIOTEER of the FIVE COSMIC ELEMENTS;

2.     'MINE' entire ENTITY 'THOU Art, every MONENT ‘I’ wait,
My "BREATH", My "BEING", MY "BEACON" THOU Art.,
MY BODY, SOUL and SPIRIT are but a "SPECK- of-DUST" on THY LOTUS-FULL,
DAWN of my "REALISATION" is but a "RAY" of “THY" SUPER SPLENDEROUS RADIANCE.
DESTROYER of my LUST, FEAR and IGNORANCE, PRIDE and EGO.,
THE "SUN" that enblooms the "LOTUS" of my "HEART" in splendorous BEAUTY.,
O! SAI the "PADMANABHA" of my 'MORTAL-MANE.,’
Reveal THY COSMIC-FORM, O! THE CHARIOTEER of the FIVE COSMIC ELEMENTS.,

3.     'ENSHRINED' in every ATOM of my BODY and BEING, everything is THINE
"NONE and NOTHING" in Reality, is 'mine’., everything is THINE;
MY NAME, FAME, even IDENTITY "THOU" Art.,
'KNOWER’ of the SECRETS of my 'EXISTENCE',
"ENTHROBING" Force of my Heart, of my every Artery, Capillary and vein,
"CHROMOSOME" of 'every’ cell in my Body, Vibrant even in my Last Breath! O!
THE COSMIC-FORCE, Bless and Liberate me, my Body and my soul., Reveal THY
COSMIC-FORM, O! THE CHARIOTEER of the FIVE COSMIC ELEMENTS.,

4.     “PROGENATOR" of  "all" my Actions, "KEEPER" of my CONSCIENCE at all
Times
"VICTIM" of circumstances I am, A 'SOLDIER’ on the BATTLE-FIELD of
enlightenment.,
Make "me” a Victor over DESPERADOS who trample upon the Aspirations of,
others.,
O! come and Rescue 'me' when exhausted and Decimated.,
And enable 'me' to offer 'my' BEING, as Humble Homage to THEE., ;
Also to engarland my "MIND" around THY LOTUS FEET.,
O! THE SUPREME COSMIC BEING, O! THE SUPREME COSMIC FORCE. REVEAL THY
COSMIC-FORM, O! THE CHARIOTEER of the FIVE COSMIC ELEMENTS., O! THE
COSMIC-INCARNATE, O! THE GREAT SAINT SAI of SHIRIDI.


(Original in Telugu by Caringula Sathyanarayana Madhu - Translated by
Caringula Sathyanarayana Panduranga Rao. This book can be read at
www.saileelas.org/books/revelation.htm)
 

No comments: