Friday, July 28, 2006

Satsang MY PRAYER

MY PRAYER
By S. Natarajan


When life grinds to a halt
I pray only for Sai's darshan
To absolve me of my sins any sort
And lead to Jiva and Paramathma fusion
I pray for Sai's radiant light
To burn out my past bonds
And be with me in future births
Till I qualify for eternal peace
I want to rest at His holy feet
And be ever in bliss and ananda
This bliss I would never forfeit
By the accumulated sins of Samsara bandham
I know Baba is an ocean of mercy
And a Bhakta praadheena of his devotee
Sure, Sai follows him in every birth
Till the devotee merges in Sai's eternity
Baba followed Chandorkar for four generations
For 72 generations Sai was with Shama
Durandar brothers had Sai's grace for 60 generations
Even a Jnani has to suffer many births
Before realizing and attaining the Almighty.


Saipadananda Magazine July 1995
Source:
http://www.saileelas.org/magazines/saipadananda/oct95.htm

No comments: