Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Satsang Saipadananda - The Ever Vigilant Parent

Satsang Saipadananda - The Ever Vigilant Parent

Saipadananda - The Ever Vigilant Parent
By a Doctor devotee of Swamiji who wishes to remain anonymous.

It was 11 a.m. on the 18th March 1989. I was just anticipating a happy
blissful evening at Sai Spiritual Centre as the 'Akhanda Sai Nama Saptaham'
was going on. Just then a patient entered who had cracks in feet and sought
a prescription for an ointment to heal these fissures of feet, which is
quite common. As I was writing the prescription, Saipadananda Radhakrishna
Swamiji talked to me from the small desk photograph I had kept on my table:
"Have you seen Krishna Murthy's feet". The message came twice. Immediately I
got up from my seat to get one small jar of the ointment used in cracked
feet.

Devotees who regularly visit the Thyagarajanagar shrine of Sai Baba are
familiar with Shri D. Krishna Murthy, the most intimate devotee of Sri
Radhakrishna Swamiji and is more or less Swamiji's 'foster son'. When I met
Shri Krishna Murthy and handed him the jar of ointment, tears flowed from
his eyes and told me "Doctor, my feet gave me so much trouble yesterday that
I could hardly walk. I prayed to Swamiji who has taken care much more than a
true father to his infant son".

Shri Krishna Murthy gave me Baba's prasad and then listened to my story. For
a minute he was flabbergasted. He could only say : ''As Sai Baba is blessing
from his tomb at Shirdi, Radhakrishna Swamiji is taking care of us in every
moment of our life".

Sri Swamiji is our Guru and it is needless to say that Guru is greater than
God. Pranams to Swamiji and Sai Baba.
(Source Saipadananda Magazine April 1989)

1 comment:

sunmaid18 said...

How amazing! What a great mahatma our Swamiji is!