Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Satsang Swamiji's Offer of Job

Satsang Swamiji's Offer of Job

Swamiji's Offer of Job
By M. R. Sanjeev
I am a devotee of H. H. Radhakrishna Swamiji since childhood. It is indeed a
great privilege which is only due to merits of my previous births that I was
associated with this "great God" who existed amidst us in flesh and blood. I
have followed his instructions to chant 'Vishnu Sahasra Namam' and this has
protected me as a shield.

After my matriculation, I underwent Industrial Apprentice Training and was
employed in a private factory. Soon by Sainath Swamiji's grace, I got a job
in Government service. I was posted at Holenarasipur as an Instructor in the
Industrial Training Institute there. With the blessings of Swamiji and Sai
Baba, I reported for duty.

For three months there was no problem. Suddenly I was told that some persons
have filed a writ petition in the High Court challenging our appointments.
While I was happy all along that I got a Government job without any
influence or bribe but by the grace of Sai Baba and Swamiji, this
information was a bolt from the blue.

I do not know how many times I have repeated Vishnu Sahasra Namam and
remembered Swamiji on this dreadful day. Ultimately I left it to Sai and
Swamiji that let no circumstance be changed but change my attitude to
receive everything in a spirit of surrender. Then I slept off. I had a dream
that night. I was standing in front of a Raghavendra Mutt. Two old men were
singing bhajans. While one said 'SADGURUNATH', the other said SAINATH. Then
they switched over, to SATCHI DAN AN DA and SAI PADA-NANDA. As I heard the
name 'SAIPADANANDA' I offered my pranams to them. They blessed me and told
me that I need not worry about losing my job. Then the dream ended.

True to the indication given in my dream, I was continued in my appointment.
When Sai Baba and Swamiji are protecting me in every moment of my life, why
should I at all worry?

(Source Saipadananda Magazine April 1989)

No comments: