Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Satsang Boundless mercy of Baba and Swamiji

Satsang Boundless mercy of Baba and Swamiji

Boundless mercy of Baba and Swamiji
By Smt. Kamala Mani
Time comes in everybody's life to pay his gratitude to his Guru. During the
past seven years, Sai Baba and Sri Radhakrishna Swamiji have showered upon
me and my family their blessings and have pulled us out of many a difficult
situation. The purpose of this article would have been served if all the
devotees of Sai Baba and Swamiji cast their burden on them and wait to see
the results.

In 1985, my daughter passed her XII Standard examination. She wanted to
become a doctor and nothing else. Though she had secured good marks, they
were not good enough to get her automatic entry into a Government medical
college. As she was very adamant, we got her admitted to a private medical
college. Though this was much beyond our financial capacity, Baba and
Swamiji saw to it that her medical education was completed unhindered. The
moment I put her in the college, certain forces which were burning with
jealousy and were inimical to us, got my husband's salary reduced by 50% to
see that his daughter's education was discontinued (my husband is a partner
in a family business and takes his monthly salary). Sai Baba and Swamiji put
all of them to shame by helping at every step with money encouragement and
guidance through dreams and visions.

After finishing her MBBS in December '90, my daughter wanted to go to Saudi
Arabia and earn a lot of money. She could not succeed as three years'
experience is a must. Then we came across an alliance where the groom is
working as a doctor in Saudi Arabia and was confident of getting her a good
job even without the requisite experience. My daughter was married on
12-12-91 and joined her husband immediately thereafter. She got a nice job
and is doing well. What else is this except the mercy of Sai Baba and
Swamiji?

While trying to find a groom for her, because of my faith in Swamiji, I felt
that her would be husband would also be from Bangalore. Lo and behold,
without any effort we got a very good alliance from Bangalore from a
religious and pious family, who demanded nothing from us. As we had spent
heavily on our daughter's education, we were unprepared financially to
conduct the marriage. Help came to us unasked. Hail His mercy!

Swamiji also got our son admission in the National Defense Academy, Pune. He
saw to it that he passed out from there in December '91 and he is now in
"Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, waiting to be commissioned as 2nd
Lieutenant by the end of this year. As getting through NDA training is not
easy, we were worried throughout. But Baba and Swamiji appeared in my dreams
several times and assured "Don't worry. One day your son will become a very
big officer in the Army."

Swamiji once told me in my dream: "Then baytti ko meraj dhua hai".

Like me and my husband, my two children have also great faith in Baba and
Swamiji and that faith has not gone in vain.

I have read umpty times Baba Satcharitra and Sri R. Parthasarathi's "Apostle
of Love". I and my family have been amply rewarded.
OM SAI SRI SAI JAVA JAYA SAI!

(Source Saipadananda Magazine Oct 1992)

No comments: