Friday, June 08, 2007

Satsang The Miraculous Jyothi by Smt. Shakuntla Sharma

Satsang The Miraculous Jyothi by Smt. Shakuntla Sharma

The Miraculous Jyothi
"Akhanda Jyoti" has extinguished, Krishan Lal (aged 45) my brother was
thunder struck after seeing his frightful dream. He again tried to
recapitulate the dream which he had seen a few minutes before. He could very
well visualize that his head was completely shaven and the "Jyoti" which
used to burn continuously was extinguished all of a sudden. Krishan Lal's
cadaveric body was shaking very badly with terror. It was reputed to be a
bad omen.

He was a chronic patient for the last six months. He suffered from "Piles"
(Haemorrhoids) of severe degree which used to bleed profusely in huge
quantity with each motion. His face was giving a wan look as he was feeling
weak day after day. His body remained merely a skeleton with not enough
strength to walk without support. Everyone in the house was worried about
his deteriorating health. Respected Doctor Babaji was known to our family as
with his only grace my husband got promotion (Sri Gangaram Sharma) and son
Vijay (aged 18) was saved during his devastating disease. In short, God Sai
was having His mercy on our family. Respected Dr. Babaji asked to light
"Akhanda Jyoti" for the sake of my brother and my family for continuous five
years; I was prepared for this penance, because I have my utter faith in Sai
God.

So it was this very "Akhanda Jyoti", which was lit on the auspicious day of
1st October 1970, had extinguished. He immediately called me and explained
everything regarding his aghastness. We were sure some mishap might have
happened. I rushed to my room where Jyoti used to burn. I had a sigh of
relief as the "Akhanda Jyoti" was shining as usual. It all happened on 9th
Jan. 1971. On 23rd/24th Jan. That night I had a dream which could be
narrated as under;-

"There is a function in one of our relative's house where many other
relatives have also come to attend that function. In the court yard of that
house large quantity of fresh vegetables is kept on a charpoy. These
vegetables have been brought by my husband (Sri Ganga Ram Sharma) and niece
Dr. Miss Suman Sharma. She tells me to take some vegetables but I refuse.
Then my husband asks me to take some fresh vegetables and that we will pay
the cost. Then I select some brinjals and peas and keep them separately on
the charpoy. After this I asked my husband that we should rush back to the
house for the sake of Krishan Lal. God knows what will be his condition.

Smt. Shakuntla Sharma
(to be contd........)
Source Shri Sai Leela Magazine June 1978)
this magazine can be read at www.saileelas.org

No comments: