Monday, March 27, 2006

Satsang Experiences (Sai Sudha February 1944)

Sri Pancharatnam Naidu, 154, Lansdowne Road, Calcutta Says: -

I got my first idea of Sri Sai Baba from Mr.S.P.R.Naidu one year and a
halfback. We lost silver -feeder. We searched and searched and could not
fine it. As we could not get on without it, we prayed to BABA and in a
minute or two thereafter we could see to plainly lying under a table very
near to us. If it was there all along, we could not have possibly missed it.
This incident was a great rouser of faith.
A month or so later, while I was experimenting on an instrument, it suddenly
burnt out and became perfectly worthless. It was however very important and
there was no chance of replacing it or repairing it in present day war
conditions. We were all sorely vexed at it and I above all others was most
obtained or repaired. Strangely enough and most unexpectedly, a dealer came
to me dealing in such goods. After examining the burnt out part, he declared
that it was impossible to repair or replace it. At last a thought struck him
that he should go and search in his shop. I clutched at it as the last way
of hope. He went and searched and at last one bit corresponding to that
burnt out part was discovered. There was no other such part available in any
part of India. We took the part and found it fitted exactly, to our very
great surprise. Baba's help was of immense help to me.


Six months later, there was an experience, which my wife will recite better
than I, for I was laid up with fever, which very threatened to be very
serious.



Sow Kamabai Pancharatnam Says: -

About a year back, I was at Nagalur in my own house. I did not then know
that my husband was ill. I had a vision in my dream where in I saw my
husband lying down with illness and Baba appearing at the threshold of the
house. He said, " Your husband is unwell. Don't you worry about it. I am
here. Don't fear. Later in the day, I received a letter from my father at
Madras that my husband had been ill at Calcutta and had arrived at Madras
for recouping his health. Shortly thereafter my husband recovered his
health. Every bit of what Baba said turned out true. My husband and myself
were at Pallayaram later. I then saw Baba there at 6 P.M. while I was fully
awake. Baba extended his hand and raised and lowered it, towards me as a
sign of his protection. We are all being protected by him.


(Source Sai Sudha February 1944)


___________________

No comments: