Thursday, March 30, 2006

Satsang SAI's ACCEPTANCE OF "SAI DEEPIKA" / "SAI's SPLENDO

SAI's ACCEPTANCE OF "SAI DEEPIKA" / "SAI's SPLENDOUR"

1. With "THY" Limitless ABIDING LOVE, with "THY"

INSPIRING INNATE ASSURANCE; With ABSOLUTE, Unparalleled
TRUST, in 'THEE' and THY' WORD; "I" did have the Experience
of SEVERAL BIRTHS, and only because of "THY" Blessings.,
O! SAI the Ever VICTORIOUS, O'.THE SAI of SHIRIDI;

2. With ECCLESIASTICAL NUANCES, "THOU" hath made the

LAY Happy; Making the LOTUSES of "WORSHIP and DEDICATION"
Enblossoming in their HEARTS., Enblooming the FLOWERS of
DEVOTION with Radiance of "THY" LOVE; In Beauty and In
SPLENDOUR, and in MAGNIFICENT MAJESTY;
When needed, "THOU" hath come and driven away the Darkness

of DOUBTS; As "SACRED-DUTY" I had penned the HIGHLIGHTS of
"THY" philosophy; Though Lacked courage to commence, Yet
Accomplished with Satisfaction; And could thus, Fullfil
"THY" Holy command, which became a Mission for me;
Entirely because of "THY" Divine Blessings;
O! SAI the Ever VICTORIOUS, OI THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,

3. Sieged by unending 'Needs', yet enabling me to rein

Emotions; Quelling Anxieties, "THOU" hath reassured me,
again and again., With "THY" POPULAR PHILOSOPHY, PERSONAL
EXAMPLES, PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES, Applauded and Adapted by
the LAY and the LAITY, ALWAYS "THY" Words SIMPLE and
STRAIGHT FORWARD, RUSTIC and MAJESTIC.,
"THOU" hath made me to Express LUCIDLY the SUBTILITIES of,
ETHICAL, MORAL and SPIRITUAL LIFE., Enabling thus, my Life, my
mission now and for Ever.,
To 'THEE" I offer in Gratitude, all that is mine.,
THUS, I Dedicate Humbly and in all Humility,
THIS "SAI DEEPIKA", "SAI's SPLENDOUR",
To THY ILLUSTRIOUS MEMORY and in Eternal Praise of "THY" mission.,
And to Enable 'me' to Earn "THY" Divine Grace and Blessings,
And To reach and reside in "THEE" for EVER.,
O! SAI the Ever VICTORIOUS, O! SAI the Ever GLORIOUS,
O! THE SUPER SERENE SAI OF SHIRIDI.

___________________

No comments: