Friday, March 31, 2006

Subject: Satsang SAI's WISH

SAI's WISH

1.EMBODIMENT of LOVE, SAI hath Embodied HIMSELF

upon the EARTH., AS GOD'S INCARNATE, as a PEER
Among PROPHETS, AS REDEEMER of the meek, the weak;
"HE" hath Tended 'me', made me Focus my Attention

upon "HIM", BLESSED 'ME', and Inspired 'me' to write
"SAI DEEPIKA", "SAI's SPLENDOUR"., HALLOWED be HIS
Name, Let HIS kingdom come upon Earth.,

2.Accepting SAI's Command, decided to commence.,
NOT knowing what to write? How to write?
Vacilating in INDECISION, perplexed but Enthused.,
SAI's LUMINOUS-FORM Appeared, stood smilingly by me,

patted me., Assured and motivated "me", Enlightened
"me", Acted as INSPIRER, GUIDE, MODERATOR and EDITOR,
in bringing farth, "SAl-DEEPIKA", "SAI's SPLENDOUR".,
Investing the COMPILATION with the Intricacies of

"SUFISM", "SPRITUALISM", "HUMANISM", "UNIVERSALISM".,
Infusing the same with "THEOLOGY", "MORALITY",

"PHILOSOPHY"., Making it Available, Readable, and
Understandable to one and All.,
"I" Playing "ONLY" a NOMINAL, Momentary Role.,
All in the HUMBLE Service of SAI's Millions of Devotees.,
HALLOWED be HIS NAME, Let HIS KINGDOM COME UPON EARTH.,

4. As a mission of my LIFE, as a Token of my Everlasting

Devotion, CONTENT and JOYOUS, Strived to complete this
ANTHOLOGY., MISTAKES in it are MINE., Its value UNSPECIFIC.,
AUTHOR and PUBLISHER being the IMMORTAL "SAI" HIMSELF.,
PROFIT, never was the MOTIVE, PRICED just to cover the

costs., HOPE, ALL SAI-DEVOTEES; Study it in DEVOTION.,
And be pleased to send their "MITE" as "GURU'S 'DAKSHINA'
TO SAI SHRINE at SHIRIDI., And thus Earn their LIBERATION

and Help my SALVATION, TO reach ULTIMATELY the LOTUS-FEET
of the SACRED SAI of SHIRIDI., HALLOWED be HIS NAME, LET
HIS DIVINE HEAVENDOM COME UPON EARTH.

(Original in Telugu by Caringula Sathyanarayana Madhu -

Translated by Caringula Sathyanarayana Panduranga Rao.
This book can be read at
www.saileelas.org/books/revelation.htm)




___________________

No comments: