Friday, March 10, 2006

Satsang SAI THE INCARNATE OF GOD SHIVA

SAI THE INCARNATE OF GOD SHIVA

1.    REJOICE, we do, after Birth in this Life, learning and Unlearning.,
With "Experience" we gain, getting ADEPT in Worldly-Ways.,
REGRET, we do, at our Losses, Failure, sorrows and sufferings.,
Of what AVAIL is it ? to waste our HUMAN-BIRTH, the most PRECIOUS of All.,
Will "this" BIRTH be the "LAST" for the ULTIMATE Liberation ?
Who shall Answer ? who shall Assure ? Except THOU !
O! THE INCARNATE of GOD SHIVA, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI,

2-     Nurturing a difficult Ambition, to lead an ACTION-ORIENTED LIFE.,
Strive hard and struggle we may, but only with kindness, success we would
Achieve.,
Lured by Temptation, Tempted by Greed, would I ever Achieve that AMBITION ?
Eat I did not, a "single" Grape from the Bunch, Taste I know Not.,
Hear I shall not, the Juggling Noises of ILL-GOTTEN Wealth.,
Unable to respond to the MEEK, the WEAK and the HELPLESS.,
How shall I ever Aspire to reach the THRESHOLD of THY Abode ?
THOU shall come and Liberate me, for sure.,
O! THE INCARNATE of GOD SHIVA, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,

3.     Life with such DISPAIR, becomes a Beastly-Burden to Bear.,
PIEOUS, ILLUSTRIOUS, EMBODIMENT of SUPREME COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS
That THOU Art, Bless me "SAI" to taste the NECTAR of THY HOLY NAME.,
No matter, were I to swallow Even POISON, but become THY Diligent DEVOTEE.,
Earning the RESPECT of others, Transforming my left-over LIFE.,
As an HUMBLE offering at THY LOTUS FEET., Bless me with Immortality.,
O! THE INCARNATE OF GOD SHIVA, O! SAI of SHIRIDI.


(Original in Telugu by Caringula Sathyanarayana Madhu - Translated by
Caringula Sathyanarayana Panduranga Rao. This book can be read at
www.saileelas.org/books/revelation.htm)

___________________
!
 

No comments: