Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Satsang SAI THE LORD OF OUR MIND

SAI THE LORD OF OUR MIND

1..     ENMIRTHED in the NECTAR of THY Unbounded LOVE,
MY BODY, MIND and BEING ever in ecstatic joy.,
Come O! SAI DEMOLISH my worldly-Desires, Lures and Attachments., Enmotivate
me to Achieve EXCELLENCE in the service of Fellow-Beings.,
MY Wealth and Riches, MY Name and Fame, my Achievements if any;
Accept "them" as my "offerings" at THY sacred LOTUS-FEET.,
O! SAI THE LORD of our MIND, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,

2.     ALIVE, willing to be UNKNOWN, in Patience I wait.,
Enslaved, Helpless, DISOWNED and DESERTED by KITH and KIN.,
Never shall 'I' be elated to perform mere RITUALS sans DEVOTION.,
When 'my' "SWAN" searches THEE , Before the Departure from the "CAGE".,
NOTHING and NONE but "THOU" shall befriend me, for my Company, for my
DELIVERNCE.,
O! SAI THE LORD of our MIND, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,

3.     If ever someone "sheds" a single "TEAR",
If ever Anyone Remembers "me" even "once",
If ever a single Action of mine is 'praised',
In deed 'mine' shall be an "enviable" "LUCK".,
Let me in 'this' Birth be "THY" Heir., in the next, "THOU" my "MAKER".,
In "all" the succeeding 'Births', THOU" be my YOGIC-TEACHER.,
O! SAI THE LORD of our MIND, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI.,

4.     RESIDE in MY MIND and INTELLECT,
PERVADE my every THOUGHT, WORD and DEED.,
Distance NOT from me, cast me NOT away.,
All "my" Being, even through a Life-Time, shall ever be in wait for THEE.,
My FAITH, My TRUST, My DEVOTION are the ONLY "offerings" to THEE.,
Let "THY" 'MERCY and COMPASSION' embrace "me", for ever and for ever.,
O! SAI THE MAKER and MASTER of my Being O! THE ever MERCIFUL.,
O! SAI THE LORD of our MIND, O! THE GREAT SAINT SAI of SHIRIDI.

(Original in Telugu by Caringula Sathyanarayana Madhu - Translated by
Caringula Sathyanarayana Panduranga Rao. This book can be read at
www.saileelas.org/books/revelation.htm)

 
___________________
 

No comments: