Thursday, March 09, 2006

Satsang SAI's ETERNAL PROTECTION

SAI's ETERNAL PROTECTION

1.      AMBITIOUS to live as a DEVOTEE, my Patience becoming a curse., THOU hath
consigned me to live among "CHEATS and SCOUNDRELS".,
In unending succession, Day after Day; My BODY and MIND bending under the
BURDEN., MISERIES, Failures, Sorrows and sufferings taking their TOLL,
Distressed, Disillusioned, Demoralised, My MIND ever in TURMOIL.,
Toiling Relentlessly to reach THEE, when is my Deliverance?
Grant Me THY eternal protection, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI,

2.     Like 'waking' a sleeping LION, Attacking a crawling Snake.,
Trampling upon the Tail of a Napping Dog., All Follies.,
SUGREEVA Challenging WAALI, forgetting the Brotherly Bonds.,
RAVANA involving serene RAMA in "Battle" for sake of SITA.,
All because of IGNORANCE, EGO, LUST and the Loss of SENSE
and SENSIBILITY., BAD precedents INDEED, from Times. lmmemorial.,
When is the Deliverance from this world for me?
Grant Me THY eternal Protection, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDI,

3.     Lead THY Kindly, light Lead THOU me on.,
I am far from THEE, Lead THOU me on.,
Amidst the Enlooming Gloom, I am far from THEE, Lead THOU , me on.
Amidst the Frightening Darkness of the Night, I am far from THEE.,
Amidst the surrounding WOODS, I am lone, alone, FORLORN.,
Amidst the Encircling Misery, Ennagging Agony, Lead THOU me on.,
Lead THY kindly light, lead THOU me on., I am far from THEE, Lead THOU
me on No more can I wait for I am Exhausted, come, come now for my rescue.,
Grant me THY Eternal Protection, OI THE SAI of SHIRIDl.,

4.     Body weak, Mind perplexed, Impervious to Act or react.,
Desire to THINK, to LIVE having Lost, having lost the path to THEE.,
TIRED totally I am having over come hatred and Revenge
And stood upright and courageous to confront conceit and to protect
Justice.,
When THOU shall come ? To Grant me THY Eternal protection,
OI THE SAI of SHIRIDl.,

5.    AGES may be different, but Human Thoughts, and Desires, ALIKE.;
'ARJUNA' Ignoring All BONDS, Decided to wage the War.,
Coveting NOT VICTORY, but fought to fulfill Duty and secure IMMORTALITY.,
ENLIGHTENED by "GITA", Ensermoned by the DIVINE KRISHNA.,
So Reveal THY COSMIC-FORM, O! SAI, to Enable me to Rise Above.,
Mundane Matters, Family-Bonds, Worldly Attachments, Vice and Wickedness.
To strive for TRUTH, to Struggle for JUSTICE, Do not Fail me, come soon.,
Grant me THY Eternal Protection, OI THE SAI of SHIRIDl.,

6.     DWELL in my MIND, Drive away DISHONESTY and DECEIT.,
Nourish my BODY-MIND-AND-INTELLECT.,
Help me to fulfill the Needs of my "SPOUSE and PROGENY".,
Enable me to lead a JUST, HONEST and SUCCESSFUL Family-life.,
With TRANQUILLED MIND., let me Elevate myself to THY state.,
TRANSCENDING "Time and Space", come, for my Ultimate Deliverance.,
Grant me THY Eternal Protection, O! THE SAI of SHIRIDl.


(Original in Telugu by Caringula Sathyanarayana Madhu - Translated by
Caringula Sathyanarayana Panduranga Rao. This book can be read at
www.saileelas.org/books/revelation.htm)

 
___________________
 

No comments: