Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Satsang The Miracle of Sai Baba's Udi

The Miracle of Sai Baba's Udi
By:- Mahesh Chandra Srivastava
Inscrutable are the ways of Providence To get the blessings of

choicest Heaven is the rare bliss.

Since October, 1973, I have the privilege of enjoying Baba's
blessings in various ways and find Him guiding my darkened path,
everyday, specially when I am in difficulty. Whenever my thoughts
go to Him, irrespective of where I am, I find His Photograph, before
me, conveying His blessings.

A day earlier, than the fall of KOJAGIRI POORNIMA, It was
Wednesday and I was bound for Shirdi the very night. At 10 .30 AM,
a thought came to my mind that while at Shirdi, I should buy a silver
ring with 'Baba's Emblem' over it. At about 1.30 PM, the same day,
I called on a friend of mine, who deals in Diamonds, with a mind to
have lunch with him and also to inform him of my intending visit to
Shirdi, since I would not be able to see him for a couple of days.
After finishing the lunch, he got up and at his own accord, came out
with an offer of a Platinum ring with 'Baba's Emblem' over it. The
ring could be classed as one of the rarest mould of its kind. Even

after spending a fortune, I could not have made this precious ring.
It has got a beautiful emblem of Baba in 'Gold' on it, and is made
of platinum, silver and a couple of other hardening metals. The
ring consists of five elements which is supposed to be 'THE
MOST SACRED'. Since Baba never wanted me to wear a silver
ring, that is why, He arranged, its presentation to fulfil my
thoughts.


My friend was just an instrument in its presentation, since this
ring came to him from someone Though this friend of mine used
to meet me everyday for the past one month or so, still the
thought of presenting this sacred ring came to his mind only that
day, when Baba wanted my desire to be cherished. My friend
made this offer of his own accord. With the ring on my finger,
Baba brought me to His Lotus feet on 'KOJAGIRI POORNIMA'
day which luckily was Thursday, at His shrine at Shirdi.

But the miracle that I am going to narrate to my brother devotees,
has its own significance and characteristic meaning. It has brought
a great change in my life and has left a rich imprint on my mind,
which no word can express. lam overwhelmed with His benign
blessings which He has been gracious enough to shower upon
this humble self.

On the morning of 23rd February, 1974, I reached the holy place,
named Shirdi with my few friends, all intending to stay together.
Somehow, on reaching Shirdi, I decided to stay separately, and
I did. After finishing the morning rituals, I went to my friend's
place with a mind to go with them to 'Maha Samadhi Mandir' for
ABHISHEK. Since they were not ready, I told them to meet me
at Samadhi Mandir, where I would be awaiting them. While
buying garlands for Baba, a vibration came to my mind as if Baba
was instructing me in person, saying "Go to Dwarka Mai first,
then to Chaudi and then to Samadhi Mandir. I am still alive.

(Source Shri Sai Leela Magazine August 1977)

No comments: