Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Satsang Merciful Glances of Shirdi Sai Baba by Dr. Mrs. Sumati Sharma,

Satsang Merciful Glances of Shirdi Sai Baba by Dr. Mrs. Sumati Sharma,
Merciful Glances of Shirdi Sai Baba

I was not much attentive to Dr. Babaji's advices; but gradually I became
cognizant to the hidden importance and significance of that guidance of Dr.
Babaji. This path was finally leading me to my utter faith in God Sai Nath.

During the final days of my pregnancy, Dr. Babaji told me not to go to
Chandigarh without meeting Him. Perhaps my bad days were not over and I left
for Chandigarh without meeting Him due to certain unavoidable circumstances.
Again he had a further advice for me, to be observed very strictly and I
failed in that too. Doctors, under whom I was being treated, opted for
Elective Caesarean (taking out the baby by operation through abdomen). I
myself being in the same profession could not say no against the advice of
Dr. Babaji not to undergo any type of surgery. Finally I was operated for
the safe delivery of the child against the advice of the Doctor of Doctors,
God Sai Nath.

It was a female child, who died on the 2nd day of delivery, though I was
saved. This fiasco in my life shook ray life like anything and I felt myself
totally deserted. At this crucial period of my life, Dr. Babaji took care of
both of us with his merciful glances. He treated us at this stage with a new
medicine i.e. the spiritual Balm, which calms every inch of our mental
tensions. And we both started a new chapter of our life with a new joy and
vigor.

I again conceived. With guidance of Doctor Babaji, I started worshipping God
Sai Nath in the form of Shiva. It was m January 1977, I saw a strange dream.
I was myself pouring water on "Shivling". Suddenly it started cracking into
pieces and finally emerged a small dark coloured beautiful "Pindi". I
immediately embraced the "Pindi" into my hands. My nephew Ramesh, who was
also there, asked me to give the "Pindi" to him. I refused bluntly and said,
"why should I give it to you, when God has given it to me? Next moment I was
wide awake from this dream. It proved the augury of my happiness. Because
Merciful Glances of Shirdi Sai Baba, Dr. (Mrs.) Sumati Sharma, Senior
Medical Officer, District Hospital, Dharamsala (H. P.) bow at the Holy feet
of! God Shirdi Sai Nath with full faith and devotion, as His grace was
bestowed upon me through the guidance of Dr. Babaji. Today when I am sitting
to pen down the few -lines of His grace in my life, I am surrounded by the
flowers of happiness (joy) and pleasures; but even today I can visualize
very vividly the merciful glances of Doctor Babaji, by which my restitute
life has been altogether chanced into the new life.

The first glance of mercy was showered by Dr. Babaji in 1975 when I was (met
him for the first time) introduced to Him by one of my colleagues Dr.
Charanjit Sinah, M.B B.S at Primary Health Centre, Nadaun (Hamirpur)
District, H. P. (In 1976 Dr. Charanjit Singh is also blessed with a daughter
by the grace of Lord Sai, through Dr. Babaji after suffering 6 abortions in
spite of best medical treatment. His article was published in July 1977
issue of Sai Leela.) Dr. Babaji was staying at his residence. It was a very
short meeting with Dr Babaji, being omniscient, Dr. Babaji could very easily
study the disturbed condition of my mind. Yes, I was too much disturbed. I
was married in May 1971 at the age of 33 years. My husband, himself is a
doctor and he is Deputy Chief Medical Officer, could not conceive even after
the four years of our married life. We consulted a Gynecologist and got
myself treated for sometime. Thereafter though I conceived for the first
time, still through my bad luck, I aborted in the 8th week. I was carrying
again when I first met Dr. Babaji in 1975. I was running the 4th month when
Dr. Babaji studied my disturbed and insecure state of mind. He told me that
I shall see happiness at the age of 41 years.

(contd....)
Dr. Mrs. Sumati Sharma,
Dharamsala
Source Shri Sai Leela Magazine Sep 1978)
this magazine can be read at www.saileelas.org

No comments: