Friday, June 15, 2007

Satsang Shri Baba Repeats Leela from Shri Sai Satcharitra

Satsang Shri Baba Repeats Leela from Shri Sai Satcharitra

Shri Baba Repeats Leela from Shri Sai Satcharitra
Shri Baba is Omnipresent and is still repeating His Leelas as illustrated in
Shri Sai Satcharita so as to confirm the faith of His devotees in Him. His
recent Leela will prove this.

On Tuesday, the 9th March, 1982, the Holiday, in the early morning, I had
most beautiful dream in which Shri Baba's colourful picture appeared with a
dazzling aura around Him. Gradually, behind the picture the form of Shri
Dattatreya clearly appeared and around it also appeared an aura of light,
spreading in all directions.

After usual morning routine, I came to office for overtime work and at about
10.40 a. m. I left the office to attend to personal work at Dadar. Soon
after I returned to office, I learnt that a friend of mine Shri H. V.
Talreja had come to see me during my absence and left for me a calendar
consisting of six colour photos of Shri Baba with His right hand in the
posture of blessing. The sudden arrival of calendar of Shri Baba confirmed
His early vision to me in the morning. After office hours, as I came
home I was in for a more pleasant surprise as I received a letter
from Dr. Gajananrao.

Dr. Dabholkar, son of late Shri Dabholkar, alias Hemadpant, who wrote
that masterpiece on Shri Baba Shri Sai Satcharita in Marathi.
Dr. Dabholkar had replied to my earlier letter wherein I had requested
him to send a little udi which Shri Baba had personally given to
him. Dr. Dabholkar had sent the most precious udi with
instructions not to distribute it to anyone else. The receipt of
udi on Holiday, also confirmed His arrival at my place as indicated in the
dream. So the entire sequence of events as stated in chapter
forty of Shri Sai Satcharita, where Shri Hemadpant has stated in detail
Shri Baba's appearance in His dream in the morning to say that He
would come for lunch on Holiday and the sudden arrival of picture
of Shri Baba before Hemadpant was just starting to take food, was
repeated.

Thus Shri Baba's assurance to His devotees in chapter twenty five that,
'Believe Me though I pass away my bones in My tomb will give you hope and
confidence. Not only Myself, but My tomb would be speaking, moving and
communicating with those who would surrender themselves wholeheartedly to
Me. Do not be anxious that I would be absent from you. You will hear My
bones speaking and discussing your welfare. But remember Me always, believe
in Me heart and Soul and then you will be most benefited." came true.

Readers, who can now say, that Shri Baba is still 'not with us and that He
is not guiding us in the light of the above Leela?

Anil Keshavrao
Bombay -400037.

Source Shri Sai Leela Magazine June 1982)

No comments: