Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Satsang Sai Baba the Eternal, Immortal and Mighty Master

Satsang Sai Baba the Eternal, Immortal and Mighty Master

Shri S.N. Dhawan one of my old acquaintances who is now a Sai brother had
started his own trading business in early1979 after quitting his long
service. In late 1980, he opened his heart that his business
was not even giving profits to cover up his family needs. He also
planned to close it shortly.

I gave him encouragement and suggested to visit Baba's temple once and
then to decide his future action. He could not go for some time
due to unseen obstacles. However, one Sunday with the grace of
Baba we both, our families, visited the temple. We had divine
darshan of Shri Baba and also did Abhishek of Baba. Later, his business
started improving and he now earns well for his family needs. I am
sure he will soon progress further with the grace and blessings of Baba.
He was also worried about the marriage of his only brother who depended on
him as no suitable match was coming their way and also for
financial requirements for the ceremony. In the same period, it
too was fulfilled. His brother is now happily married. Whole of
this family is now Sai devotee. I wished his welfare. Sai fulfilled it.
In our neighborhood there are two Jain families. There were two girls of
marriageable age and their parents some times used to take me into
confidence and discuss with me their problems in regard to the marriage,
casually, I assured them that Baba will take care of your problems. Within
four months, both the girls were married to good boys of rich families
without much difficulty to the parents and financial needs were also not
felt. Both the girls are a happy lot in their homes.

On Guru Poornima each year, I offer my special pooja to My Guru Deva and Sai
Baba at my house. My family joins me. On Guru Poornima day in 1980, the lamp
we had lit suddenly extinguished in the midst of pooja. Later, when I
noticed it I thought of lighting it; but before I could do it, it
miraculously lit up without any effort from us. We all indeed had been very
happy to witness this divine miracle and felt the divine presence of Shri
Baba by this Leela.

In the year 1980 one day my wife promised Sai Baba to offer a Chaddar and
Patka if her so and so wish was fulfilled. The very next day, it was
fulfilled and that too more than expected. She could not offer the Poshak as
promised for more than one year. With Baba's grace she succeeded on 11. 11.
1981, Shri Guru Nanak's birthday to fulfill her vow. My wife witnessed with
her naked eyes that after wearing Poshak and accepting garland etc., Sai
Baba's statue was all smile and nodding. This is how He accepted her
offerings and blessed her with His Leela.

Baba is universal, above class, creed or colour. He blesses all, even non
devotees. Baba takes individual care of each devotee in the manner it will
be beneficial to the devotee. His only tenets are truth, love and selfless
service. His dakshina is faith and patience. May Sai Baba give happiness and
prosperity to all.
P. K. Kapoor,
Delhi - 110006

Source Shri Sai Leela Magazine June 1982)

No comments: